Start To :
- Created On: 11-08-2023
- Last Updated On: N/A
- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Magento 2 Community Edition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online payment is becoming a part of the routine of our life. Purchase by Online payment is secure and you have a record that you pay to someone. There are many options to purchase online by credit card, debit card, or international card.
ICICI is a larger private sector bank that provides the best online payment solution that merges with First Data. Magento 2 ICICI first data payment gateway extension developed by CynoInfotech helps to configure the Magento 2 store with the ICICI first data payment gateway to pay online securely from customers.
Magento 2 ICICI first data payment gateway extension helps to accept secured online payments through credit cards, debit cards, and international cards by customer’s purchases in your Magento stores.
ICICI first data payment gateway is developed by the hosted payment process, which redirects the customers to the first data payment gateway and completes the payment successfully without having to store the card details in Magento 2 server. That confirmed that the customer's data is secured.
Magento 2 ICICI first data payment gateway extensions developed with SAQ PCI compliance security means using this extension does not save customer's card data to the Magento 2 server. Also works with SSL encryption that improves customers' trust in the Magento 2 store.
To install Magento 2 ICICI first data payment gateway extension on your store you must have an ICICI bank merchant account. Add an API key detail into the Magento 2 store backend that was received by the bank at the registration time. ICICI charges a payment service fee (see the Pricing Plans contact ICICI bank) depending on your account.
You can find these features below:
- Enable/Disable extension from the backend.
- Develop with Hosted Payment Process that secures your payment
- Accept payment through credit cards, debit cards, and international cards
- Sandbox testing is available to check the integration
- Enable ICICI payments for specific countries
- Developed with SAQ PCI compliance security
- Works with SSL encryption that improves customers' trust
- Enable or Disable
- Download extension zip file from the account and extract it
- root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app folder
- folder structure --> app/code/Cynoinfotech/IciciPayment
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
- Run :cd < your Magento install dir >
- php bin/magento cache:disable
- php bin/magento module:enable Cynoinfotech_IciciPayment
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- rm -rf var/cache var/generation var/di var/cache generated