Start To :
- Created On: 11-04-2019
- Last Updated On: N/A
- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Magento 2 Community Edition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product List Gallery Magento 2 Extension will add product gallery images on the product list page. This extension helps to display multiple images of the product in Product List, Search Result and Advance Search Result Page.
Magento 2 core can’t provide default functionality to add product gallery on the product list page. Our Magento 2 Product List Gallery Extension helps to add gallery images to the product list page.
There is a time consuming process to view gallery images on the product detail page. Customer wants to see gallery images of product without spending more time. Our Product List Gallery Magento 2 Extension helps customers to check product gallery without time consuming.
Advantage of Product List Gallery Magento2 Extension improves website’s product list page functionality. Reduce customer’s time to view product gallery. Increase restraints time of customer on website.
You can find these features below:
- Help to add product gallery images on the product list page
- Display multiple images of the product on Product List, Search Result and Advance Search Result Page
- Reduce customer’s time to view product gallery
- Improves product list page functionality
- Increase restraints time of customer on website
- Easy to install and manage from backend
choose enable or disable mode of extension.
Choose General setting
Product List Page
Search Result Page
Advance Search Page
- Download extension zip file from the account and extract it
- root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app folder
- folder structure --> app/code/Cynoinfotech/ProductListGallery
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
- Run :cd < your Magento install dir >
- php bin/magento cache:disable
- php bin/magento module:enable Cynoinfotech_ProductListGallery
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- rm -rf var/cache var/generation var/di var/cache