Start To :
- Created On: 16-06-2020
- Last Updated On: N/A
- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Magento 2 Community Edition
- Email: email@example.com
An eCommerce business owner always tries to grow the firm by increasing revenue. But it’s not a solution to find new customers to generate more sales of the store. It needs to be focusing on a strategy that increases the amount of the cart total amount rather than tries to get more customers on the eCommerce site. Minimum Order Amount is one solution to increase sales and revenue of the eCommerce store.
Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group Magento 2 Extension by Cynoinfotech allows the store owners to set a minimum order amount based on customer groups. If the customer group meets the minimum order amount after the discount is applied and subtotal reached that minimum order amount, then only after the checkout button becomes enable. If the customer group purchase subtotal is not reached the minimum order amount, the error message alerts them why they do not proceed to the checkout process. Once customers add more products in the cart and cart subtotal arrives at equal to or greater than the minimum order amount criteria then the checkout button will Enable and the customer does the checkout process. Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group Magento 2 Extension allows the store owner to set a minimum order amount for Wholesale customers, Retailers, non-login customers, and general customer groups.
Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group Magento 2 Extension helps the store owner to set a minimum order amount for better customer experience to encourage customers to purchase more products or buy in bulk products from the store. With the help of Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group Magento 2 Extension, the store owner provides better deliver services to their customers. With the help of this extension, the store owner increases the usability and sales of the store. This extension also encourages customers to upgrade their customer groups to get more benefits from the store.
You can find these features below:
- Set a minimum order amount based on customer groups
- Display error message that alerts customer groups to reach minimum order amount to the checkout process
- Set a minimum order amount for Wholesale customers, Retailers, non-login customers, and general customer groups
- Helps to encourage customers to purchase more products or buy in bulk products from the store
- Increases the usability and sales of the store
- Encourages customers to upgrade their customer groups to get more benefits from the store
Admin Configuration setting
- Download extension zip file from the account and extract it
- root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app folder
- folder structure --> app/code/Cynoinfotech/MinimumOrderAmountCustomerGroup
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
- Run :cd < your Magento install dir >
- php bin/magento cache:disable
- php bin/magento module:enable Cynoinfotech_MinimumOrderAmountCustomerGroup
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- rm -rf var/cache var/generation var/di var/cache /generated