Start To :
- Created On: 02-09-2019
- Last Updated On: N/A
- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Magento 2 Community Edition
- Email: email@example.com
The eCommerce customer always prefers to see all products on the category page. The customer gets more irritated when they click on the next page again and again to show more products. This pagination process decreases purchase product ratings on your store. So the store owner wants to load all products on the category page without reloading the page to engage customers towards the store.
Infinite Scroll Magento 2 Extension load products infinitely by Ajax Scrolling without reload the category page. While the customer is scrolling down, products are automatically loaded without any interruption. Store owner just clicks on enable extension button and infinite scroll functionality is starting to work.
Store owner can customize the button with text and customize the loading icon GIF as per the store’s requirement. Customers are seeing this infinite scrolling functionality in the category page and search result page. This extension helps to load all products on one page to engage the customer to buy products from the store. This extension makes your store SEO friendly by engaging the customer more towards the store. This extension saves customers time and enhancing site loading speed.
You can find these features below:
- Loads all products infinitely by Ajax Scrolling without reload the category page
- Clicks on enable extension button and infinite scroll functionality is starting to work
- Customize the button with text or customize the loading GIF icon
- Work well on category page and search result page
- Load all products on one page to engage the customer to buy products
- Makes store SEO friendly by engaging the customer more towards the store
- Saves customers time and enhancing site loading speed
- Enable/Disable extension from the backend
Category Page/Show More
- Download extension zip file from the account and extract it
- root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app folder
- folder structure --> app/code/Cynoinfotech/InfiniteScroll
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
- Run :cd < your Magento install dir >
- php bin/magento cache:disable
- php bin/magento module:enable Cynoinfotech_InfiniteScroll
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- rm -rf generated/ var/cache var/generation var/di var/cache
- Username : is_demouser
- Password : is_demouser123