Start To :
- Created On: 11-01-2021
- Last Updated On: N/A
- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Magento 2 Community Edition
- Email: email@example.com
Redirect plays an important role for visitors and search engines in website development. There is not any label or notification on the website that shows visitors to redirect them to a new location. Sometimes you want to move your customer/customer group to go to some specific page or specific website. Default Magneto 2 redirect your customer based on Magento core functionality after register, login, or logout.
Custom Redirect Magento 2 extension allows you to redirect your customer to specific custom pages/custom URL after Register, Login, and Logout. Instead of the redirect to the ‘default page’ of the website. the store admin can set custom page redirection for customers Or customer group. This extension helps to redirect customers to the Custom URL, homepage, default "my account", Same/Previous Page as you want.
Custom Redirect Magento 2 extension helps you to improve the store’s communication rate. Also, it helps to redirect customers to the Thank you page, Discount coupon page, customer group offer page, or any page that you want to see your customer about your website or products.
You can find these features below:
- Redirect customer to specific custom pages / custom URL
- Redirect customer after Register, Login, and Logout
- Redirect customer to custom URL as per customer group
- Redirect customers to the Custom URL, homepage, default "my account" page, Same/Previous Page
- Redirect customers to the Thank you page, Discount coupon page, customer group offer page etc... as you want
- Improve the store’s communication rate
- Download extension zip file from the account and extract it
- root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app folder
- folder structure --> app/code/Cynoinfotech/CustomRedirect
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
- Run :cd < your Magento install dir >
- php bin/magento cache:disable
- php bin/magento module:enable Cynoinfotech_CustomRedirect
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- rm -rf generated var/cache var/generation var/di var/cache